Konica Minolta & MFP History Atlanta GA
Back in 2003, Tokyo, Japan was the tranquil setting of a budding romance between two companies, Konica and Minolta. The final culmination was a union that merged the two companies together in wedded bliss. The first years were focused on cameras, until they became outpaced by handheld smart phone devices. Like many technology companies at the time, they cut their losses, walked away and regrouped. Eventually they decided they wanted to have a child, the MFP or Multifunction Peripheral (aka All-in-one printer). Taking the legacy and experience that Konica and Minolta had before they merged, they came up with a line of MFPs called BizHub in the Mid-2000s.
Since its appearance on the market, the BizHub line has been known for its large volume capacity and great color output. The BizHub line has consistently been awarded the Buyers Lab Line of the Year since 2011, making it a shining star in the document management industry. Reliability and simple configuration are just a couple of the reasons this line of MFPs are consistently outselling their competition.
After having years of experience with the BizHub Line, Tri-Copy has compiled a list of our favorite features this machine has to offer:
- Simple user interface
- Replaces consumables much faster with a direct access for end users
- More direct print options with a built-in USB port
- Capability to print up to 55 pages per minute
- Adjustable control panel
- The User Box – A “place” to store many scanned documents using mailbox functionality
- Dragging and dropping and pinch to zoom features in the touch screen display
- User replaceable color drums, leading to less service calls for simple tasks and more end user autonomy.
- Very few misfeeds and subsequent support calls
- Exceptional image quality
- Scan to network folder capabilities
Marriages can be hard work, but the payoffs are exceptional. The BizHub Line is the product of many years of hard work by these two business entities. We simply love these All-in-one aggregations of awesome. Their functionality and superb reliability are the reasons why we stand behind these products. If you haven’t had your FREE PRINT AUDIT from us yet, be sure to fill out our customer form to request a FREE visit from us.