Financial Benefits of Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services is an investment to any business. When it comes to Managed IT Services, there are several benefits that directly translate into cost savings. Managed IT Services helps organizations ensure the right people and the right resources are allocated in the best possible ways, which, in turn, provides financial benefit. Other common initiatives Managed IT Services can support include improving customer satisfaction, investing in new resources, optimizing the use of existing resources, and refining an organization's agility. Here’s a look at a few ways Managed IT Services provides financial benefits to organizations:
- User productivity. As business owners, you look to technology to improve productivity and enhance the way you do business. When your technology doesn't do that, there’s a problem. Anytime your users can’t work, you lose money.
- Infrastructure Expenses. Switching to a Managed IT provider reduces infrastructure costs in several different ways. When a Managed IT provider takes control of your infrastructure, you can downsize the amount of infrastructure you have on-site by using their data centers. You not only save on the cost of the hardware, but also on the energy it uses and the space required to house it.
- Small investment. Managed IT Services help you offset the initial investment of technology costs. Rather than spending thousands of dollars on hardware and software upfront, you pay for the service through a low monthly investment. Because the service is an operational expense and not a capital expenditure, you don’t have nearly as many resources tied up in managing your business technology. Plus, updating to new software is included in your service, meaning you won't incur additional charges just for keeping your technology up-to-date.
- Monthly costs. When you have a managed IT service, you'll be paying the same amount regardless of how much support you need each month. This means you’ll know exactly what to budget and exactly what service you'll receive, allowing you to be more flexible when investing in other areas of your business. And keeping an eye on your costs is simpler than ever.
- Staff productivity. This benefit is in direct relation to staff productivity and specifically related to your IT department. All too often, we see IT staff consumed with resolving user issues or fixing malfunctioning equipment. These tasks take their focus off their core responsibilities. By outsourcing the tasks and management of your IT environment to a managed services provider, your staff can remain focused on the more important priorities.
- Immedient support. IT problems disrupt productivity and stall projects. And time spent struggling to solve IT problems is money down the drain. When you use a managed IT service, you won't have employees waiting for someone to figure out their technical problem and get them up and running. Instead, you'll be able to immediately access an expert who can solve your problem and get your business back on track, oftentimes within minutes.
- Scale. Managed IT service is the ultimate in flexibility, capable of expanding and contracting based on your business needs. This is particularly useful in your business's early years and during periods of significant growth when things can change at a moment's notice.
- Business productivity. Finally, all the above benefits of Managed IT Services combine to increase overall business productivity by creating an IT environment that is reliable, scalable, and well-supported.
Regardless of whether you run a large or small business, a Managed IT Service offers several benefits. Think about the potential impact on both your daily work and your bottom line. Consider the benefits and how you could reinvest those saved dollars back into your own business.
Whether your business is small or large, its bottom line can benefit from using a Managed IT Service. You'll have consistent monthly costs, be able to scale as necessary, have immediate access to experts, and won't need to spend a significant part of your budget setting up infrastructure. The benefits of Managed IT Services may be just what your business needs to take it to the next level. Contact Tri-Copy to set up a free consultation to discuss your business needs.