Manage documents and legal cases more efficiently for better collaboration and workflow.
While our consulting, engineering, and support services are all valuable solutions for the many law firms who entrust their information technology management to us, Tri-Copy has learned from experience to focus on the specific software solutions that are of highest value to them, including document management, case management, and document imaging.
Legal Applications Document Management
Tri-Copy's Document Management solutions deliver the foundation to facilitate team-based collaboration on document-intensive processes enabling enterprises, law firms, accounting and professional services firms, institutions and government organizations to improve organizational decision-making, mitigate risk and streamline execution, improving efficiency by an average of 40%.
- Protect intellectual capital - Store all project, matter, or engagement-related files, including e-mail messages and attachments and scanned images, in a secure, centralized repository.
- Improve productivity - Comprehensive profiling and metadata capture enables faster and more accurate searches.
- Quick user adoption with little or no training - Industry's tightest integration with desktop productivity tools.
- Anywhere, any time access - Browser-based access to repository combined with offline mode eliminates delays related to time zone differences.
- Mitigate risk - User level security, audit trails, versioning and business process automation ensures tight control over all documents within your repository.
Our solution follows the day-to-day workflow that an attorney or paralegal typically follows in the course of the day and over the history of the case. As the system manages day-to-day activity it builds a comprehensive client/case/matter database and history that can help improve every aspect of your practice.
You will have immediate access to tools that allow you the flexibility to efficiently manage:
- Case Status and Information
- Document Assembly and Document Management
- Full Text Search of all documents
- Outlook Integration
- Case(s) Checkout
- Document Scanning & Imaging
- Calendaring and Docketing
- Email Internet or Internal
- Cardfile - Contact Party
- Conflict of Interest
- Automated Time Entry
- To Do Packages
- Staff Sign-in / Sign-out Sheets
Integration with other products
Our product is integrated with industry leaders of Email, Document Management, Court Rules, and Time & Billings solutions, and archive documents and more easily share them with others.
Legal Applications Document Imaging
Used by some of the world's leading law firms, our Document Imaging solution easily and efficiently captures and manages mixed-mode documents and integrates with virtually all legal information systems.
This is the unified document routing platform for centrally capturing, processing, and managing mixed-mode (paper and electronic) documents across the enterprise. Designed to enable "in-process" document capture and processing, It provides business users a personalized solution that automatically distributes content in multiple formats and to multiple destinations from a single action, making documents immediately accessible. The result: faster processes, increased productivity, and lower costs.
Already deployed in more than 25 of the top 100 law firms nationwide and numerous small and mid-size firms, this powerful solution helps legal organizations address their key document-management challenges.
- Continuous and spontaneous document integration
- Hardware independence to capture documents from different devices and platforms
- Simultaneous distribution of documents to multiple destinations such as fax, e-mail, or document or records management systems
- Capture of both paper and electronic documents ("mixed mode" documents) and integration of them into electronic file structures
- Decentralized document integration and scanning
- Enabling users to create personal document-routing directives for greater flexibility
Users can quickly and easily use virtually any multi-function device (such as a digital copier or printer) to scan, fax, store, send, receive, and archive documents and more easily share them with others.