Though we have grown, we remain humble. We realize that by design we are not the largest company in the Metro Atlanta area. We feel that clients are truly our business partner and not just some account number. Many larger company's lose this special bond that we hold so dear.
Established in 1999 by Derek and Sherrie Mills, Tri-Copy Office Equipment, Inc. is locally owned and independently operated. Tri-Copy has been blessed with consistent manageable growth above industry standards. With a humble beginning in a 600 square foot two room facility and no client base, Tri-Copy is now headquartered in our purchased facility with a state of the art showroom to assist our clients.
OUR MISSION: To partner with clients as their profit improvement specialists. Enabled by, marketing the highest quality document imaging solutions, managed services and workflow software solutions.
- We value God and His principles using the highest standards of ethics, integrity and honesty. Our name, Tri-Copy, represents the Trinity, "The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost".
- We encourage innovation by maintaining our uniqueness, our competitive edge and being responsive to change.
- We encourage employees and leadership to accept personal accountability through dedication and personal commitment.
- We create a healthy climate that encourages personal growth and provides continuous training through meaningful job assignments and opportunity.
- We strive for teamwork and team spirit in all we do.
- We believe in the highest standards of proficiency, knowledge and technical skills in our industry.
- We strive for Mutual trust and respect for all with whom we have contact.
- We provide a safe, clean and environmentally conscious work environment.
- We strive for excellence in all our endeavors with continuous improvement to our product, its quality, its performance and dependability.
- We encourage open and honest communication within our company without fear of reprisal.
- We are committed to Total Customer satisfaction